April is Poetry Month. Find out how you can display your art in the library throughout the month of April!
How to participate:
- Create a piece of mixed-media art to celebrate poetry. The poem can be your own original work, or an existing piece of poetry (making sure to credit the author)
- Contact Corrie at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the library at 403-887-2130 to reserve your spot in the exhibit. There will be a limited number of spaces available for artwork to be displayed in the library, so make sure to reserve your spot early.
- Make use of the library's space and materials Friday afternoons in March to work on your artwork.
- Whether your artwork is displayed in the library or not, you can share photos of your in-progress or completed work to social media with the hashtag #SylvanLakePoetryArt
- Once you've reserved your spot in the exhibit, make sure your art is ready to be displayed on April 1st, 2022. The Poetry Art Exhibit will remain on display in the library until April 30th. Bring your friends and family to the library to view your art on display, and see the other showcased artists' work.