Free Access to Public Computers
The Sylvan Lake Municipal Library offers free internet access and computer usage. We offer access to the Microsoft Office suite of applications, Adobe Master Collection CS5.5, and two scanners, one which is attached to a 27-inch iMac. As an added bonus, all our staff are able to assist you with your basic computer questions! This service is available to patrons and community members. Children under 10 years old must be supervised by a responsible adult.
- Reserve your spot before you come down (call 403-887-2130), or take your chances and drop in for computer time.
- Book up to one day in advance
- Book for yourself, or a group (groups must be done in advance)
- Print in colour or black and white (prices listed below)
- Get your questions answered when you need help
Connect your devices and computers to our open WiFi network.
- Connect to the LibraryGuest network (no password needed)
Black & white printing - 25¢ per page
Colour printing - $1.00 per page
We accept cash or cheque. We are not able to accept debit cards or credit cards.Internet Use